Printable Power Yoga Sequence
Printable Power Yoga Sequence for Morning
Are you looking for a power yoga sequence to start your day? This printable sequence has everything you need to get your body moving and energized for the day ahead. The poses are grouped together by difficulty, so you can easily follow along.
Start by warming up your body with a few simple poses. This will help you get loose and ready for the more challenging poses later in the sequence.
Next, move on to the Sun Salutations. This sequence of poses is a great way to wake up your body and get your blood flowing.
Extended Triangle Pose
Warrior I Pose
Reverse Warrior Pose
Crescent Moon Pose
Finish with a few final poses to stretch and relax your body.
Happy Baby Pose
Fallen Triangle Yoga Sequence
This yoga sequence is designed to open up your chest and hips, while also strengthening your core. It is great for beginners and can be done at home with a basic yoga mat.
1. Start in a downward dog position. Spread your fingers wide and press firmly into the mat. Keep your hips high and your spine long.
2. Step your right foot forward between your hands, and lower your left knee to the mat. Keep your right leg straight.
3. Inhale and reach your arms overhead. Exhale and hinge at your hips to fold forward. Keep your spine long and your shoulders relaxed.
4. Hold for a few breaths, then inhale to rise back up to standing.
5. Step your left foot forward and repeat the pose on the other side.
6. Once you have completed both sides, come back to downward dog.
7. Take a few deep breaths and relax in downward dog for a few moments.
Best Morning Yoga Flow Sequence
Hello friends! If you are like me, you probably enjoy a good morning yoga flow to start your day off right. However, if you are new to yoga, or if you are just looking for a new sequence to try, then you may be wondering where to start.
Well, never fear! I am here to help. Below is a basic morning yoga flow sequence that is perfect for beginners.
The sequence consists of five poses: cat-cow, mountain pose, downward-facing dog, chair pose, and warrior III.
1. Cat-Cow: Start in a tabletop position, with your wrists directly below your shoulders and your knees directly below your hips. Inhale as you lift your head and tailbone up, and exhale as you round your spine and tuck your chin. Continue to move back and forth between these two poses, inhaling as you lift your head and tailbone and exhaling as you round your spine.
2. Mountain Pose: Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides. Engage your abs and lift your chest. Tuck your chin and hold for a few seconds.
3. Downward-Facing Dog: Come into a tabletop position, then lift your hips up and back. Keep your spine straight and your head and neck relaxed. Hold for a few seconds.
4. Chair Pose: Sit with your feet hip-width apart and your knees bent. Reach your arms straight out in front of you. Engage your abs and lift your chest. Hold for a few seconds.
5. Warrior III: Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Turn your left foot out and your right foot in. Bend your right knee and reach your left arm straight up. Keep your back straight and your gaze forward. Hold for a few seconds. Repeat on the other side.
Once you have finished the sequence, take a few deep breaths and relax. Enjoy the peace and tranquility that yoga provides, and allow the energy of the morning to carry you through your day. Namaste!
Hatha Yin Yoga Sequence
This sequence is designed to open the hips and heart while calming the mind. It can be practiced any time, but is especially beneficial before bedtime.
1. Begin in Mountain Pose (Tadasana) with your feet hip-width apart.
2. Inhale as you reach your arms overhead, then exhale as you fold forward, keeping your spine long.
3. Take a few deep breaths here, then inhale as you reach your arms overhead and lift your torso back to standing.
4. Step your left foot back about 3 feet and turn your left heel in so your toes are pointing out to the side.
5. Bend your left knee and sink your hips down toward the floor, keeping your spine long.
6. Stay here for 5-10 deep breaths, then switch legs and repeat.
7. Once you’ve finished both sides, come back to standing and fold forward, letting your head and arms hang down.
8. Stay here for a few deep breaths, then slowly rise back up.
9. Finish in Mountain Pose.
30 Minute Yoga Sequence Video
If you’re looking for a way to squeeze in a quick yoga routine, this 30 minute yoga sequence video is for you! This sequence is designed to help you wake up, energize your body, and increase your flexibility.
The sequence begins with a few minutes of gentle stretching to warm up your body. Next, we’ll move on to some basic poses that will help to energize you. The sequence finishes with a few gentle poses to help you relax and stretch your body.
I am passionate about yoga and this is my blog. I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years and teaching for 5. Yoga has transformed my life in so many ways and I love being able to share that with others. My hope is that through this blog, I can help people learn more about yoga, connect with other yogis, and find inspiration to live a healthier, happier life.