Introducing Manduka Yoga Blocks
A Unique Combination of Form and Function
Manduka Yoga blocks are an invaluable tool for the passionate yogi. The perfect combination of form and function, they give yogis the support they need to deepen their practice while remaining aesthetically pleasing. For over 25 years Manduka has been creating high-quality yoga equipment, and their yoga blocks are no exception.
The Benefits of Using Yoga Blocks
Yoga blocks can act as an extension of the arms and legs to help yogis find stability and alignment in their various postures. Here are just a few of the benefits of using Manduka Yoga Blocks:
- Increased Stability – Yoga blocks can be used to maintain stability and balance in postures by providing a firm foundation.
- Greater Flexibility – Manduka Yoga Blocks provide a greater range of motion and flexibility in postures, particularly for beginners.
- Enhanced Posture – The use of yoga blocks can help improve posture by providing support for lower body positions.
- Added Comfort – Manduka Yoga Blocks have a unique foam, which is firm and grippy, making them exceptionally comfortable.
The Different Types of Manduka Yoga Blocks
Manduka offers two distinct types of yoga blocks. Each type has its own unique features, meaning there’s bound to be an option that fits your individual needs!
Original Manduka Yoga Blocks
- Made from non-toxic expanded polystyrene foam.
- Highly durable, tear-resistant and easy to clean.
- Moderate density foam provides cushioning for joints and extra support for challenging postures.
- Available in two sizes, 3″ and 4″.
Eko Lite Manduka Yoga Blocks
- Made from eco-certified foam that is both lightweight and strong.
- Highly durable, non-toxic and tear-resistant.
- Lightweight design is perfect for yogis on the go.
- Available in two sizes, 2″ and 4″.
The Perfect Accessory for Any Yogi
Manduka Yoga blocks are the perfect accessory for any yogi’s practice. Whether you’re looking for a block to help deepen your postures or to add stability and support, Manduka has the ideal block for you. From their classic original blocks to the lightweight eko lite options, yogis of all levels can appreciate the form and function of Manduka Yoga blocks.
I am passionate about yoga and this is my blog. I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years and teaching for 5. Yoga has transformed my life in so many ways and I love being able to share that with others. My hope is that through this blog, I can help people learn more about yoga, connect with other yogis, and find inspiration to live a healthier, happier life.