Kundalini Yoga is a spiritual practice that has been around for centuries. Some people believe that it is demonic, while others believe it is a doorway to enlightenment. So, what is Kundalini Yoga, and is it demonic?
Kundalini Yoga is a type of yoga that focuses on awakening the Kundalini energy that is said to be coiled at the base of the spine. This energy is said to be the source of spiritual power and enlightenment. The goal of Kundalini Yoga is to awaken this energy and allow it to flow up the spine and to the crown of the head.
Some people believe that the Kundalini energy is demonic, and that it can cause harm if it is not handled correctly. Others believe that the Kundalini energy is a powerful force that can lead to spiritual enlightenment. So, is Kundalini Yoga demonic?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question. It is up to each individual to decide what they believe. Kundalini Yoga is a powerful spiritual practice, and it should be practiced with caution. If you are not sure whether or not Kundalini Yoga is right for you, consult a qualified instructor.
How To Find Raj Yoga In Kundali
If you want to find Raj Yoga in Kundali, you should look for planets in Kendra and Trikona houses. The planets in Kendra houses will give you good results, and the planets in Trikona houses will give you excellent results. You should also look for planets in the signs of Leo and Sagittarius, as they are the signs of Raj Yoga.
Why Is Yoga Called Yoga
The word “yoga” is derived from the Sanskrit word yuj, which means to unite or to join. In yoga, we are seeking to unite our body, mind, and spirit. We are also seeking to join our individual consciousness with the universal consciousness.
What Yoga Moves Not To Do When Pregnant
Pregnancy is an amazing time – you’re growing a human! But as your body changes, you may need to make some changes to your yoga practice. Here are some yoga moves to avoid during pregnancy.
1. Camel pose: This pose can put pressure on your uterus and can cause early contractions.
2. Downward dog: This pose can cause hyperextension in your spine, which isn’t great for pregnant women.
3. Plow pose: This pose can compress your uterus and can cause early contractions.
4. Fish pose: This pose can increase the risk of pre-term labor.
5. Warrior I and II poses: These poses can put a lot of stress on your hips, which can be uncomfortable during pregnancy.
6. Triangle pose: This pose can compress your uterus and can cause early contractions.
7. Bridge pose: This pose can cause hyperextension in your spine, which isn’t great for pregnant women.
8. Cobbler’s pose: This pose can cause compression in your groin, which isn’t comfortable during pregnancy.
9. Seated spinal twist: This pose can cause compression in your spine, which isn’t great for pregnant women.
10. Child’s pose: This pose can cause compression in your spine, which isn’t great for pregnant women.
If you’re not sure if a pose is safe for you to do during pregnancy, always ask your doctor or a yoga instructor. Pregnancy is a time to relax and enjoy your body – so find poses that feel good for you and avoid the ones that don’t.
How To Cure Piles Naturally By Yoga
Piles are a common problem that can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. Fortunately, there are a number of ways to treat piles naturally, including yoga.
Yoga is a great way to cure piles because it helps to improve blood circulation and strengthens the muscles in the area. It also helps to reduce stress, which can aggravate piles.
Here are a few yoga poses that can help to treat piles naturally:
1. Bridge Pose
This pose helps to stretch the muscles in the buttocks and groin, which can help to reduce inflammation and pain in the area.
2. Child’s Pose
This pose helps to relax the muscles in the buttocks and groin, which can help to reduce inflammation and pain.
3. Camel Pose
This pose helps to stretch the muscles in the groin and buttocks, which can help to reduce inflammation and pain.
4. Downward-Facing Dog Pose
This pose helps to stretch the muscles in the buttocks and thighs, which can help to reduce inflammation and pain.
5. Triangle Pose
This pose helps to improve blood circulation and strengthen the muscles in the groin and buttocks, which can help to reduce inflammation and pain.
I am passionate about yoga and this is my blog. I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years and teaching for 5. Yoga has transformed my life in so many ways and I love being able to share that with others. My hope is that through this blog, I can help people learn more about yoga, connect with other yogis, and find inspiration to live a healthier, happier life.