Challenging Yoga Balance Sequence
The Yoga balance sequence is a challenging pose that tests your strength, flexibility and balance. This pose is not for beginners and should only be attempted by those who have a strong yoga practice.
The sequence begins in a standing position with your feet hip-width apart. Shift your weight to your left foot and raise your right leg up in the air, bending your knee so that your right heel comes close to your butt. Keep your back straight and your core engaged as you hold this position.
Slowly lower your right leg back to the starting position and repeat on the other side. Continue to alternate sides, raising your leg higher each time.
When you reach your highest point, hold the pose for a few seconds before lowering your leg back to the starting position.
This pose is a great way to improve your balance and strength. It also helps to improve your flexibility in the hip and hamstring muscles.
Chair Yoga Sequence
for Upper Back and Neck Pain
Do you experience upper back and neck pain? If so, chair yoga may help. Chair yoga is a great way to ease tension in your upper back and neck. It is also a great way to improve flexibility and range of motion.
The following chair yoga sequence is designed to help you reduce pain and tension in your upper back and neck.
1. Sit in a chair with your spine straight.
2. Inhale and reach your arms up over your head.
3. Exhale and reach your arms behind you, clasping your hands together.
4. Inhale and stretch your spine forward.
5. Exhale and twist to the right, placing your left hand on the outside of your right thigh.
6. Inhale and return to the center.
7. Exhale and twist to the left, placing your right hand on the outside of your left thigh.
8. Inhale and return to the center.
9. Reach your arms up over your head.
10. Hold for a few seconds, then release.
11. Repeat the sequence 3-5 times.
75 Minute Gentle Yoga Sequence
Looking for a yoga sequence that is easy on the body, but still provides a good workout? This 75 minute gentle yoga sequence is perfect for you!
The sequence begins with a few gentle poses to warm up the body, followed by a sequence of basic poses that work the whole body. The sequence ends with a few relaxing poses to calm the mind and body.
If you have any health conditions or are pregnant, please consult a doctor before practicing this sequence.
Ashtanga Yoga Sequence Printable
The Ashtanga Yoga sequence is a series of poses that are linked together in a specific order. The sequence is designed to build strength, flexibility and stamina.
The Ashtanga Yoga sequence consists of six series of poses. The Primary Series is the most basic series, and the Advanced Series is the most advanced.
The Primary Series is designed to build strength and flexibility in the body. The poses are basic, and are perfect for beginners.
The Advanced Series is designed to build strength, flexibility and stamina. The poses are more challenging, and are perfect for experienced yogis.
The Ashtanga Yoga sequence is a great way to improve your yoga practice. The poses are challenging and will help you build strength, flexibility and stamina.
Easy Restorative Yoga Sequence
Restorative yoga is a great way to relax and restore your body and mind. This simple sequence can be done any time you need a break from your busy day.
1. Start by sitting in a comfortable position. You can sit in a chair, on the floor, or in a crossed-legged position.
2. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
3. Gently recline your body back, and rest your head on a pillow, bolster, or a folded blanket.
4. Allow your arms to rest at your sides, with your palms facing up.
5. Relax and breathe deeply for 5-10 minutes.
6. When you’re finished, slowly roll onto your side and then sit up.
7. Take a few more deep breaths, and then slowly stand up.
I am passionate about yoga and this is my blog. I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years and teaching for 5. Yoga has transformed my life in so many ways and I love being able to share that with others. My hope is that through this blog, I can help people learn more about yoga, connect with other yogis, and find inspiration to live a healthier, happier life.