Yoga is an excellent exercise option for anyone looking to improve their physical and mental health. It is a holistic practice that helps you not only become more physically fit, but also build strength, flexibility, and balance in all aspects of life. Through gentle stretching, breathing exercises, and movement patterns, yoga can help alleviate problems caused by stress and poor posture. With the rise of streaming services such as YouTube, it has become much easier to find quality yoga classes available from the comfort of your own home. There are now many YouTube channels dedicated to yoga instruction and guidance that can help you improve your practice and reach a greater level of wellbeing. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the best yoga Youtube channels available in 2021 and why they are an excellent resource for both expert yogis and novices interested in becoming more mindful.
These Youtube channels offer everything from beginner classes to advanced instructional videos with various styles being represented such as Ashtanga yoga, restorative yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Hatha Yoga ,and more. Each channel offers great visuals with voice overs or captions guiding viewers through poses while also providing detailed information on their benefits so you can better understand how each move works with your body. Many even feature experienced instructors providing tongue-in-cheek tips to make sure you’re doing it all correctly! Plus these videos come free of charge so that everyone regardless of budget can enjoy access to top-quality yoga instruction from the comfort of their own home or studio. Furthermore since most channels provide both short practise sessions for those seeking quick recreational breaks as well as longer flows for individuals desiring deeper spiritual connection there’s something for everyone no matter skill level or time commitment.
Best Beginner Yoga YouTube Channels
Yoga with Adriene is one of the most popular beginner yoga channels on YouTube. They provide a wide range of instruction, from yoga sequences to relaxation practices. Adriene offers clear instructions and modifications that make yoga accessible to beginners. Her classes are focused on safe alignment and proper form. For example, she teaches poses like Downward Facing Dog emphasizing how to engage your core, pull your navel in towards your spine, keep your shoulders down and away from the ears, tuck your tailbone downwards, and create length in the spine. In this way, Adriene provides beginners with foundational postures that can be built upon as they progress. Her channel also features yoga tutorials on various topics such as posture correction and strength building. Adriene provides talks within her videos which are intended to motivate viewers both physically and mentally. In addition, her content is light-hearted but filled with intention and she says it’s all about connectivity over perfection – which makes the practice of yoga accessible for even those who feel intimidated by it. With over 6 million subscribers, Yoga with Adriene is an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the basics of yoga.
Best Intermediate-Level Yoga Channels
Yoga with Adriene: If you’re an intermediate-level yogi looking for straightforward and inspiring guidance, you can’t go wrong with Yoga with Adriene. A certified yoga instructor based in Austin, Texas, she emphasizes finding true satisfaction through simple yoga practices. Her wide range of classes is fantastic for any fitness level, but the intermediate-level classes are particularly great for yogis wanting to expand their practice and knowledge base. Noteworthy classes include her 30 Days of Yoga series as well as her many specialty workshops on specific poses or themes.
Mrini Yoga: Mrini Yoga is another great option for those seeking out mid-level yoga instruction. Founded by Nirina Alzial and Marie Frelon–two experienced instructors who specialize in teaching Vinyasa Flow classes–Mrini offers a contemporary approach to traditional yoga styles that makes the practice not just effective but also enjoyable. They have plenty of great classes such as ‘Vinyasa Flow’, ‘Sense & Dharma’, ‘Dive Deep into You’ and ‘Beginner Foundation Classes’ which are perfect fits for intermediates! On top of that, they also offer various free live events that give practicers the chance to dive deeper into their practice in a safe yet challenging environment.
Best Advanced Yoga Practices
Yoga is an incredibly beneficial practice for individuals of all skill levels. However, for those who have been practicing for years and feel ready to take their practice to the next level, exploring new advanced yoga practices can be an exciting way to challenge the body and mind. 2021 offers plenty of useful resources from some of the world’s most talented yoga teachers. Here are some of the best Youtube channels to check out if you’re looking to explore more advance yoga practices:
1) Yoga with Adriene – With over 11 million subscribers Adriene Mishler is one of YouTube’s most well-known and beloved yoga instructors. Her channel offers a range of workouts designed specifically for those looking to increase their flexibility, strength, balance or range of motion in the body while deepening their understanding and approach to yoga.
2) Bad Yogi Studio ” Erin Motz is known as one of the most playful instructors around, who also knows how to push her followers’ limits. You will find various intense classes, such as advanced backbends, arm balances and creative flows that use fitness elements likeplyometrics or interval training.
3) Boho Beautiful ” Juliana Spicoluk and Mark Spicoluk have created a unique yoga program, featuring deep stretching sequences intertwined with breathwork exercises. All class focuse on physicality as well as meditative movements helping cultivate inner peace.
4) Yoga with Kassandra – Kassandra Reinhardt combines power flow moves with vinyasa sequences inspired by her dance background creating challenging but fun advanced yoga classes which everyone can learn from no matter what level your are at.
Tips for Making the Most of Your Yoga Time On YouTube
1. Set a specific and attainable goal for your yoga practice: Start by deciding what kind of practice you want to do and how often. Setting a goal will help you stay on track and motivated to practice consistently.
2. Tune into the energy of the class: Consider checking out videos from different instructors in order to find one that connects with you best. Listening to the instructor’s vibe is important for making sure you are able to concentrate on your poses and breathwork, allowing you to get all the benefits out of each class.
3. Think about using props: Props such as blankets, blocks, straps or chairs can be very helpful during yoga classes. They can help provide extra support in certain poses and make it easier to sustain proper form.
4. Compose a good playlist: Having a carefully chosen soundtrack can help improve the overall mood of any yoga session and keep distractions away from your practice space. Choose music that relaxes or inspires you and allows for more focused attention when practicing yoga postures.
5. Make yourself comfortable: No matter if you’re at home or in a studio, wear comfy clothes that let you move freely during your practice wherever possible, as feeling physically comfortable also helps contribute immensely towards perform better during class
6. Balance static poses with dynamic flow pieces: Including both static holds, restoring postures and dynamic flows within your classes is essential in connecting muscular strength with flexibility while building good posture & mobility at the same time
7. Always have an eye on alignment: To make sure that participating in various poses doesn’t cause any harm to your body, pay close attention or take an extra minute occasionally in order to align yourself correctly – especially if there are any particular injuries or limitations involved!
Discover the Right Yoga Style for You
Yoga is a practice of physical and mental exercises derived from ancient India that utilizes breathing techniques, postures, and meditation to create balance and fitness in the body. Yoga can be practiced by anyone regardless of age or physical ability, however it is important to find the right style for you. Many leading yoga instructors have taken to Youtube to help teach their lessons to the world. With so many options available, here is a list of some of the best Yoga Youtube Channels to discover in 2021:
1. Yoga with Adriene: Adriene offers an array of yoga classes ranging from beginner to advanced levels. Her classes are fun, informative and calming all at once!
2. Tara Stiles: Tara’s channel focuses mostly on vinyasa flow-style yoga classes structured around flexibility and fitness.
3. Fightmaster Yoga: Leslie’s classes cover practices such as Hatha Flow and restorative yoga while emphasizing breathwork as well as stretching techniques suitable for any level practitioner.
4. YogiApproved”: This channel offers both free and paid content ranging from five minutes long class flows up to hour long ones which provide an opportunity for everyone to practice with ease!
5. EkhartYoga: Founded by Esther Ekhart, this channel provides free resources combined with teacher trainings, questions & answers section and over 500 videos so you’ll always find something new each day!
Whether you are looking for relaxation, strength building or just a bit of light stretching; there is something out there for everyone within the world of online yoga videos! Take your time in exploring these channels or other interesting yogis out there who could help you become more flexible and mindful in 2021!
When it comes to starting your yoga journey, the best thing you can do is to start today. There has never been a better time to explore the world of yoga thanks to YouTube. With the endless library of free content at your fingertips, you can gain access to quality instruction from well-respected yogis and instructors like Adriene Mishler, Shiva Rea and Sadie Nardini. Whether you are a beginner looking to try out some easy poses or an advanced practitioner looking for more challenging routines, there’s sure to be something on YouTube that caters directly to your skill level. Don’t hesitate any longer; start your yoga journey today with some of the best Yoga YouTube channels 2021 has to offer!
I am passionate about yoga and this is my blog. I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years and teaching for 5. Yoga has transformed my life in so many ways and I love being able to share that with others. My hope is that through this blog, I can help people learn more about yoga, connect with other yogis, and find inspiration to live a healthier, happier life.