A Descriptive Image of the Studio
A Breath of Life Yoga is a calming and serene yoga studio with inviting warmth. Upon entering, you are greeted by the fresh scent of sandalwood wafting through the air, mixed with soothing music which surrounds you. The walls are painted in calming blues and greens, complimented by the natural wood floors for a light and peaceful atmosphere. Soft lighting throughout fills the room with a tranquil glow that makes it easy to disconnect from the world outside and slip into your practice. There are yoga mats and props available so no need to bring anything with you as everything you need is ready to go!
Testimonials from A Breath Of Life Instructors
“My experience with A Breath Of Life yoga has been incredibly positive and life-changing. I was new to the practice, but the experienced instructors provided great instruction that allowed me to learn quickly, while also having fun. The community of people who attend A Breath Of Life classes is so welcoming, and it has been a great way for me to deepen my understanding of the practice. I highly recommend checking out an A Breath Of Life yoga class”you won’t regret it!” – Carol Y., Colorado
“I have been teaching A Breath Of Life classes for over two years now, and I can honestly say that it has been one of the best experiences I’ve ever had as a yoga instructor. Not only do I get to work with talented individuals who are passionate about their practice, but I am inspired on a daily basis by their enthusiasm for life. A Breath Of Life truly feels like a second home for me, and I am thankful for how much I’ve learned since joining.” – Eric S., California
Health and Wellbeing Tips
A Breath Of Life Yoga believes that health is much more than physical wellness, but also about emotional and spiritual wellbeing. Thus, taking the time for personal development and growth are important components for grappling with life’s challenges. Here are some tips to carry your yoga journey further:
1. Connect to your Body: Spend at least 10 minutes of each day identifying how your body is feeling. Make a note of areas of tension and how best to stretch or rest them. Pay attention to your breath too, often our body holds on to more than we let ourselves acknowledge.
2. Listen To Your Intuition: Learn how to tune in to the wise voice that exists within you and respect it’s guidance. Does something feel right or wrong? Does it make you happy? Be sure not to write off your instincts or inner wisdom, as they can be great guides – especially when making big choice or decisions in life.
3. Let Go Of Perfection: Perfectionism can cause a lot of stress and unnecessary pressure – try giving yourself space by acknowledging that mistakes are part of the process! Reminders like this help sum up the wonderful aspect of yoga ” Acceptance & Self-love in all forms!
4. Learn About Self-Care: Investing in self-care rituals such as nutrition, treatment sessions like massage, chiropractic appointment and plenty of sleep are key tools for maintaining health and wellbeing overall! Aromatherapy can be a nice way to relax before bed – try diffusing lavender essential oil for a calming atmosphere!
5. Practice Gratitude & Mindfulness: Try doing a “Gratitude Meditation” once a month where you have at least 5-10 minutes alone just listing everything in your life that you are truly grateful for in this very moment! Pause while reflecting upon yourself successes, progressions, experiences and relationships – it may surprise you just how uplifting gratitude can be! We hope these tips help carry forth your mindful journey outside our A Breath Of Life classes ” Namaste!
Creative Sessions and Special Events
At A Breath Of Life Yoga, we host a variety of special events and creative sessions to help our guests find peace, relaxation, and harmony within themselves. Our Creative Sessions offer classes like Acroyoga, couple’s yoga, meditation circles, sound healing workshops and more. We also host regular celebrations such as birthdays and holidays where guests can join in group activities such as Kirtan chanting or ecstatic dance that help promote connection amongst all.
In addition to Creative Sessions and celebrations, A Breath Of Life Yoga is proud to host a number of guest instructors from around the world who focus on specific topics like Intuitive Development or Shamanic Breathing Circles. Every quarter we offer retreats that are held at both local and international venues. These unique retreat experiences draw in many travelers who are looking for an immersive spiritual experience along with a chance to hike trails through ancient lands among stunning scenery.
No matter what type of event you attend at A Breath Of Life Yoga you are sure to have transformative experience! With so much variety available each session is sure to provide something unique and beneficial for everyone attending.
A Breath Of Life Yoga studio hopes to make yoga and its accompanying mindfulness practice accessible and beneficial for all who are interested. In order to further this mission, they provide donation opportunities through their website, so that readers can show their support. Donations can be made online securely through the website, or by signing up as a patron-level donor. Patron donations gives readers additional benefits such as access to virtual workshops, webinars and discounts on yoga classes or events. Those wishing to donate in person have the option of doing that as well; A Breath Of Life accepts cash, check and credit card donations at all events held in-person at the studio.
The goal of A Breath Of Life is not only to provide beloved yoga and mindfulness practices, but also to spread these practices into their local community with scholarship programs available for low-income individuals who wish to attend classes but otherwise might not be able to afford it. Therefore, any donation given to A Breath Of Life is greatly appreciated as it helps make these services more accessible for people in need within the community. The studio also donates a portion of its proceeds each month back into different nonprofits within the community that help enhance wellness programs for those in financial hardship.
I am passionate about yoga and this is my blog. I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years and teaching for 5. Yoga has transformed my life in so many ways and I love being able to share that with others. My hope is that through this blog, I can help people learn more about yoga, connect with other yogis, and find inspiration to live a healthier, happier life.