## 10 Minute Yoga with Kassandra
There are plenty of reasons to love doing yoga, but this 10-minute yoga routine created by Kassandra is sure to make your day! Whether you want a quick morning stretch or an evening cooldown, this program is perfect for those times when you don’t have the time or energy for a full practice.
### Benefits of 10 Minute Yoga
By incorporating this manageable routine into your day, you will:
– Improve your flexibility
– Reduce stress and increase relaxation
– Increase your range of motion
– Strengthen your muscles
– Improve your posture
– Enhance your breathing
### Getting Started
Before you begin your 10-minute yoga routine, there are a few key practices to keep in mind:
1. Make sure to drink plenty of water before and after your practice
2. Choose a comfortable practice space that is free of distractions
3. Dress comfortably in clothes that will allow you to freely move
4. Speak kindly to yourself and never push your body further than is comfortable
This 10-minute yoga routine consists of six different poses that can be repeated and adjusted to your individual level:
1. Mountain Pose (Tadasana): Consists of standing up straight and still.
2. Cat Cow (Marjaryasana and Bitilasana): Consists of transitioning between two poses that loosen and stretch your neck, spine and hips.
3. Child’s Pose (Balasana): Consists of kneeling down and stretching your arms in front of you while your forehead touches the ground.
4. Downward Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana): Consists of bending forward and pushing your palms into the ground.
5. Cobra (Bhujangasana): Consists of lying face down and arching your back.
6. Corpse Pose (Savasana): Consists of lying flat on your spine and completely relaxing.
### End of Practice
Once you have finished your 10 minute yoga routine, take a few moments to sit and meditate. Pay attention to the sensations in your body and focus on slowing down your breathing. This will help you savor the benefits of your practice and prepare you to take on whatever the rest of the day brings.
So what are you waiting for? Give this 10-minute yoga routine with Kassandra a try and start your day off feeling strong and relaxed.
I am passionate about yoga and this is my blog. I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years and teaching for 5. Yoga has transformed my life in so many ways and I love being able to share that with others. My hope is that through this blog, I can help people learn more about yoga, connect with other yogis, and find inspiration to live a healthier, happier life.